Marketing Operations Manager
Responsible to: Global Brand Director
Department: Brand and Marcoms
Salary / Benefits: Commensurate with experience
Contract: Full Time is preferable. However, ASC supports remote and flexible working where possible.
Location: Preferably UK or NL, however candidates from other locations may also be considered if skills and experience align.
About ASC www.asc-aqua.org
ASC is an independent, not-for-profit impact organisation established in 2010 driving the world’s leading certification programme for responsibly farmed seafood. Certified farmed products are promoted to consumers through the use of its ASC-label.
The aquaculture industry is growing strongly and is already supplying more than half of all seafood consumed worldwide, however this growing demand increases the environmental and social footprint associated with this expansion. The ASC certification and labelling programme incentivises improved farming practices by promoting the benefits of responsibly farmed seafood and encourages an industry towards achieving environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
We work across the globe with aquaculture producers, seafood processors, retail and foodservice companies, scientists, conservation groups and the public to make it easy to recognize and buy farmed seafood that meets the highest environmental standards.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Brand and Marcoms (B & M) department. This will include overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns, tracking and analysing marketing performance and managing the marketing technology stack.
This role will work closely with both the global and local marketing teams to ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Oversee the marketing technology stack ensuring that it is up-to-date and meets the needs of the marketing team including all digital file management and accessibility internally and externally, marketing databases, marketing research summaries and reports.
- Management of the global translations process cross-organisation.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that all marketing activities are planned, calendared and align with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness including brand review and scheduled content releases.
- Global coordination of global and local consumer marketing campaign materials, learnings, marketing research and best practices.
- Track and analyse marketing performance, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Organize the delivery of creative deliverables and marketing campaigns, from planning and development to launch and optimization.
- Represent the brand and marketing department to other departments and stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who can juggle a multi-faceted role that will ultimately bring together and unify our marketing operations to drive organizational growth and focus with a clear and creative mindset.
To be successful, you will need:
a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field/experience
- to be an experienced Marketing Operations expert with strong knowledge of marketing technology and data analytics.
- to have excellent project management and organizational skills to effectively manage all remits of this multi-functional role.
- Enjoys working remoting as part of a global team and have the resilience and self-motivation to work independently to drive growth.
- Exceptional communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
ASC works globally across multiple time zones so the pattern of hours may vary according to operational needs. Some domestic and international travel and overnight stays may be required.
Benefits / Work Perks
You will get;
- To be part of an organisation who are really making a difference!
- Remote & flexible working opportunities
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Competitive benefits & rewards
- Workstation grant
- Flexible fitness / wellbeing grant
- Paid time to volunteer, up to 6 days per year
- All staff & team retreats
- Employee recognition awards
Application and Selection
Please send your cover letter and CV in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV and cover letter will be reviewed, and a short list of candidates will be invited for initial interviews. Successful candidates may be asked to prepare additional written materials and/or a presentation.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of choice that reflects the global community and therefore welcomes applications from all underrepresented groups.