Supply Chain Assurance Coordinator
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Assurance, you will be a key member of our Programme Assurance Department, Technical Operations.
Competitive Salary and Reward Benefits. Full Time permanent contract, yet ASC supports remote and flexible working where possible.
This is a fully remote role. ASC’s head office is based in Utrecht, Netherlands. Candidates will be considered if skills and experience align.
Are you a highly organised and engaging Supply Chain Assurance expert?.. Do you have experience in overseeing shared Chain of Custody and developing robust data and Tech systems to deliver high levels of Assurance?.. Do you want to join a growing organsiation where you can focus more on making a real difference in the world?.. Then we want to hear from you!
ASC are seeking a dynamic, hands-on and passionate Supply Chain Assurance Coordinator who will support projects and operations that are essential to maintaining and improving confidence of stakeholders in our assurance services.
You will be focused on supporting all key processes that interface with our ASC accreditation and certification to ensure the application of our standards is robust, consistent and delivers on the intent of the ASC Programme. This will include overseeing the shared MSC/ASC Chain of Custody certification processes, develop and implement innovative data and technology driven systems, processes and tools and balance stakeholder expectations to proactively deal with integrity challenges. You will need to enjoy coordinating organisational responses reactively to address problems and provide solutions.
- Support implementation of projects to develop and improve assurance tools such as Trace Element Fingerprinting, the Supplier Monitoring Tool and other new tools.
- Handle investigations and incidents, including supporting development and implementation of the ASC incident handling procedure, maintaining incident records and leading due diligence in collaboration with colleagues within ASC and with partners such as the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and supply chain companies.
- Provide input into various policy development processes within ASC related to ASC standards, Certification and Accreditation Requirements and MSC Chain of Custody.
- Contribute to developing and implementing Programme Assurance strategies to achieve ASC’s vision and mission.
- Support team processes and other tasks as required within the team.
Desired Skills, Experience & Profile
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have experience;
- in a similar role, preferably in an NGO, Food or Seafood supply chains,
- with chain of custody and/or food safety certification,
- in traceability platforms and related assurance technologies,
- working in and engaging with a multi-stakeholder environment,
- with anti-fraud methods (would be an asset).
- have a natural affinity with our ASC mission and values?
- understand how a certification scheme works?
- have strong project management skills incorporating risk management to deliver outcomes?
- enjoy data analysis and/ or technical reading and translation i.e. laboratory test results / working with datasets in spreadsheets?
- proactively communicate with and influence diverse audiences and cultures?
- regularly use Excel, Office 365 (working knowledge of GIS applications would be an asset)?
Then we would love to hear from you!
ASC Work Perks
You will get;
- To be part of an organisation who is really making a difference!
- ASC supports remote & flexible working opportunities
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Competitive benefits
- Workstation grant
- Flexible fitness / wellbeing grant
- Paid time to volunteer, up to 6 days per year
- All staff team retreats
- Employee recognition awards & reward programmes
ASC works globally across multiple time zones so the pattern of hours may vary according to operational needs. Some domestic and international travel and overnight stays may be required.
Sign me up!.. How do I apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to Recruitment@asc-aqua.org This will be considered, and we will make a shortlist of candidates to invite to interview. Interviews will generally be held via Teams. You may be asked to prepare additional written materials, past work examples and / or a presentation.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of choice, reflecting the global community and therefore particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.