Training & Development Internship
Department: Programme Assurance Team (PAT)
Salary and benefits: €500 per month plus commuting expenses within the NL
Duration: 6 months, with potential to transition to FTC
Location: ASCI Utrecht office, Utrecht, NL
This amazing internship opportunity will focus on providing effective coordination and administration support to ASC Training activities across the organisation and within the Programme Assurance Team (PAT). You will gain hands-on experience supporting:
- administration, maintenance and delivery of learning projects within our online learning platform
- efficient and smooth running of the delivery of all training courses and learning projects
- first line response of our Training mailbox, ensuring that emails are dealt with appropriately and in a timely fashion and forwarding/escalating requests as needed
- Perform regular learning management system (LMS) coordination and administration tasks
- Support trainers and content experts with learning material creation documents, videos, online presentations, etc.
- match learning objectives to creative and innovative training delivery methods, engaging audiences
- editing training materials to make them engaging and suitable to be delivered online
- creating project & completion reports using data from our learning system (Eloomi)
- uploading/updating course details, materials and monitoring learners’ participation and completion rates
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the learning management system (LMS) independently and escalate issues to the vendor(s) to help resolve them fully
- facilitate LMS users’ management and support, and develop solutions to improve platform usability and user experience
- undertake research to develop and improve use of our LMS to support current training activities and future ambitions
- Ensure smooth and timely delivery of planned courses and exams
You will be fully part of the team and have access to all ASC staff activities, and possibility to learn and be exposed to other areas of ASC work as well. ASC will aim to provide you with hands-on coaching, development and support from peers and managers across the team and throughout ASC during your time with us.
Required Skills and Experience
- Working towards Master’s or Undergraduate level degree
- Residing in the Netherlands (Utrecht commutable distance) with a valid work permit & ability to commute to Utrecht office as the primary location for this internship
- Affinity and motivation to gain experience in online Learning & Development, Education and User Experience (UX)
- Must be available for the full 6 months of the internship
- Fluent in English
- Display strong organisational skills and focus on attention to detail
- Result-driven and customer oriented
- Experience with LMS and other e-learning technology would be a big plus!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), video making/editing tools, and graphic design would also be helpful to your success
Benefits / Work Perks
Join a fun and dynamic global team focused on setting and supporting global standards for responsible and sustainable aquaculture for future generations to come!
- be part of an organisation who are really making a difference!
- office based teams on hand to support you throughout your time with us
- Flexible fitness / wellbeing grants may be available (pro-rata dependent on length of internship)
- All-staff and team retreats
- Employee recognition awards
- 1 free coffee a week, on us!
Application and Selection
Please e-mail your cover letter and CV, in English, to: email@example.com Your CV and cover letter will be considered, and we will make a shortlist of candidates to invite to interview. Sometimes you may be asked to prepare additional written materials, past work examples and / or a presentation. Interviews will generally be held via Teams.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of choice that reflects the global community and therefore welcomes applications from all underrepresented groups.