Customer Marketing Manager
Responsible to: Global Marcoms Director
Department: Global Brand & Marcomms Team
Salary / Benefits: Commensurate with experience
Contract: Full Time is preferable. However, ASC supports remote and flexible working where possible.
Location: North Western Europe, fluent English essential Remote working.
About ASC: www.asc-aqua.org
The Customer Marketing Manager will work closely with both Technical Operations, Market Development and Brand/MarComs teams to understand and translate technical ASC information into comprehensive content, marketing and communications support across the organisation. You will leverage strategy and insights to work with local markets and other internal audiences to identify tools, assets and a customer experience with a focus on supporting the market development team with core objectives i.e. increasing the ASC commitment of key supply chain partners, retailers and brands.
Additional audiences for your content marketing strategies will include donors, industry players and consumers.
- Deliver tailored key assets from content extracted and translated to the level required for each audience:
- Extraction – together and in collaboration with the technical team, MDT and insights understand and interpret the technical information.
- Content Development – translate this key content into core messages to be relevant, differentiated and simple and clear.
- Asset Creation – adapt and tailor the base content into audience specific key assets.
- Content Management – ensure consistent use of key content and core messages across different channels cross organisation.
- Leading the design of stakeholder journeys including the identification of partner needs and expectations, drivers and relevant touchpoints to build awareness and understanding and further the commitment towards ASC.
- Develop a global framework and guidance for marketing campaigns that target and reach key customer segments.
- Partner cross-organisation to ensure consistent messaging and tone of voice on assets being released including proof-reading.
- Support the technical operations team in training the organisation on new or updated content to the depth required for relevant internal and external audiences.
- Build and maintain the marketing documents depository, develop protocols and guidelines and share within the organisation to ensure they are consistent, useful and used by staff.
- Curate and share the knowledge and lessons learned from customer marketing and communications around the world.
- Central tracking and monitoring of customer marketing performance to identify most effective channels, incorporating lessons learned into planning and optimise budget spend.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience/ qualification in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Strong experience in content marketing, preferably in an FMCG setting.
- Proven experience in strategy development and implementation / monitoring of core marketing activities.
- Ability to distil complex and technical certification / assurance information to relevant, concise and accessible information for a variety of audiences.
- Content development skills to transform complex information into scripts, guides, tools and assets on and offline.
- Collaborative and commercially minded, preferably with experience in dealing with various commercial audiences in the seafood supply chains.
- Fluent and exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English (all materials will be in English) across all channels on and offline.
- High level content management capability i.e. asset linking and content organisational skills.
- Strong Project Management skills leading and participating in large and small ASC-wide projects.
- Resilience, Autonomy and Self-Motivation skills to work well in a remote setting, yet work proactively as part of a global team.
ASC works globally across multiple time zones so the pattern of hours may vary according to operational needs. Some domestic and international travel and overnight stays may be required.
Benefits / Work Perks
You will get;
- To be part of an organisation who is really making a difference!
- ASC supports remote & flexible working opportunities
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Competitive benefits
- Workstation grant
- Flexible fitness / wellbeing grant
- Paid time to volunteer, up to 6 days per year
- All staff team retreats
- Employee recognition awards
Application and Selection
Please send your cover letter and CV in English by e-mail to: email@example.com
Your CV and cover letter will be reviewed, and a short list of candidates will be invited for initial interviews. Successful candidates may be asked to prepare additional written materials and/or a presentation.