Caramelized chili panga fillet
January 24, 2023
Recipes Caramelized chili panga fillet
- 2 pangasius fish fillets
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- fresh lemon juice
Quick Prep: 20 minutes
Don’t know what to eat for dinner? Try this caramelized chili panga fillet! Quick, easy, and delicious. Excellent when served with rice.
- Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and conservatively coat it with non-stick or oil spray.
- Lightly sprinkle salt over the greased foil. Then squeeze scattered drops of lemon juice across the surface, and lay fish fillets on the prepared broiler pan.
- Gently massage one teaspoon of minced garlic into each fillet.
- Baste each fillet generously with sweet chili sauce.
- Broil under low flame until both fillets turn fleshy and white, and the sweet chili sauce browns and caramelizes overtop the fish.