Crispy fried salmon with sweet soy sauce
Recipes Crispy fried salmon with sweet soy sauce
- 4 x 125g salmon fillets (skin on)
- 75ml sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry (or dry white wine)
- 200ml water
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed)
- 1/3 ginger root (grated)
- olive oil
- coriander for garnish
- salt and pepper
Medium Prep: 30 minutes
- Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil. Season them on both sides with salt and pepper. Fry the salmon until golden brown with the skin facing up. Turn carefully and fry skin until crispy. Turn the fillet over and keep in a warm oven.
- Drizzle the salmon pan with flour and add the soy sauce, dry sherry and water. Add the ginger and crushed garlic. Stir and reduce until the sauce is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the fish with the skin up and a little sauce next to it. Serve the rest of the sauce separately.
- Serve with baked potatoes, mangetout and a crispy salad. Garnish with coriander.