Delicious seabass burger
Recipes Delicious seabass burger
- 4 x 500g ASC certified sea bass fillets
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fleur de sel
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 150g breadcrumbs
- ½ bunch parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- pinch ground black pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 8 burger rolls
Medium Prep: 30 minutes
- Remove the skin from the fillets and finely dice the fish.
- Place the fish in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, paprika, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, pepper and egg white.Mix well and form 8 burgers.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and melt the butter together with the olive oil. Cook each burger for approximately 8 minutes on each side.
- Cut the rolls in half and briefly toast in the pan. Then spread some mayonnaise on the lower side.
- Add the cucumber slices and place the burger on top.