Marinated salmon with vegetables and spelt
Recipes Marinated salmon with vegetables and spelt
- 2 salmon fillets (skinless)
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100g spelt
- 1 courgette (sliced)
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 4 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
For 4 persons
Easy Prep: 15 minutes
- Mix 2 tablespoons of salt with the brown sugar and some pepper.
- Cover the salmon with this mixture and keep it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Cook the spelt in boiling salted water for 15 minutes, then drain and cool.
- Cook the onion, courgette and red pepper for 5 to 6 minutes in a pan with olive oil. Add the tomatoes and spelt to the vegetables. Season with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and drain the salmon and cook it over high heat in a pan with olive oil for 2 minutes on each side. Serve on the spelt mixture on deep plates and garnish with oregano.