Wok cooked pangasius with herby cheese and vegetables
Recipes Wok cooked pangasius with herby cheese and vegetables
- 200g Pangasius fillet
- 150g Soft cheese with herbs
- 1 Red pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 Yellow pepper (sliced into strips)
- 2 Leeks (white part sliced into strips)
- 180g Basmati rice (cook as per pack instructions)
- 2 Cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon cream
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Parsley to garnish
Medium Prep: 30 minutes
Prepare a marinade for the fish using the olive oil, crushed garlic, salt and crushed black pepper. Cut the pangasius into strips, soak in the marinade and cover with clingfilm. Leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Overnight is fine.
Heat some oil from the marinade in a wok and stir fry the sliced vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the marinated pangasius and stir gently until the fish is opaque and just cooked.
Remove the ingredients from the wok, leaving the juice in the pan. Add the herby cheese and allow to melt on a low heat, then add the cream and stir. Finally place all ingredients back in the wok, mix and serve.
Serve in a bowl with basmati rice and garnish with parsley.