Salmon Burger with guacamole
July 31, 2019
Recipes Salmon Burger with guacamole
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless
- 4 burger rolls
- 2 avocados
- juice of 1 lemon
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes (cut into strips)
- 1 red onion (cut into strips)
- 300ml vinegar
- 30g sugar
- 1 bunch of dill
- 150ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For 4 persons
Easy Prep: 30 minutes
- For the guacamole peel and mix the avocados with the lemon juice. Season with salt.
- Boil the vinegar with the sugar. Pour it on the onions and keep in the fridge.
- Salt and pepper the salmon fillets and fry in a pan over high heat with some olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put some guacamole on the hot hamburger buns, add the sun-dried tomatoes, pickled onions, salmon and some dill.
- Serve with the rest of the guacamole, lettuce and vegetable chips.