Salmon en papillote with potatoes and orange sauce
July 31, 2019
Recipes Salmon en papillote with potatoes and orange sauce
- 4 x 125g salmon fillets (skinless)
- 1kg potatoes
- 500ml double cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 4 oranges
- 20ml olive oil
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- salt and pepper
For 4 persons
Easy Prep: 60 minutes
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and keep in the fridge.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked. Cool then slice into discs.
- Put the salmon fillets on 4 aluminium foil squares, add potato discs, a drizzle of olive oil and close the foil to form 4 papillotes.
- Bake in an oven at 220°C for 12 to 14 minutes.
- In a pan, reduce orange juice by 3/4. Cool and add the cream and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Open the papillotes and add the sauce. Sprinkle with chives to serve.