Salmon with Parmesan crust
February 7, 2019
Recipes Salmon with Parmesan crust
- 4 x 125g Salmon fillets (skinless, boneless)
- coarse sea salt
- 50g Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 100g breadcrumbs
- rocket leaves
- olive oil
Easy Prep: 20 minutes
- Mix the grated Parmesan cheese with the breadcrumbs and add olive oil to make a soft crumb.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, place in a baking tray and cover with the crumb. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Arrange the salmon on the plates and garnish with rocket. Serve with tagliatelle with pesto