Seabass with rosemary and lemon
July 10, 2020
Recipes Seabass with rosemary and lemon
- 1 whole large ASC certified sea bass (1,5 Kg) gutted and scaled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 rosemary twigs
- 4 basil leaves
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
For the fish
Easy Prep: 45 minutes
- Season the fish inside and out and place on a roasting tray, on parchment paper.
- Fill the stomach cavity with the lemon slices, rosemary twigs and basil leaves.
- Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Fold the parchment paper to make a parcel and bake at 180o C for 60 minutes.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk, until well blended.
- Remove the fish from the parcel and pour the dressing over the fish to serve.