Sea bream fillet with vegetables, spring beans and polenta
April 21, 2023
Recipes Sea bream fillet with vegetables, spring beans and polenta
- 1 pcs Cromaris sea bream fillet in skin packaging
- 1 pcs bell pepper
- 2 pcs tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 slices lemon
- 100g spring beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 pcs cucumber
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 cup polenta
- Olive oil and lemon juice
- A handful parsley leaves
- Salt, mixed peppercorns
- A pinch of sugar or 1/2 teaspoon of honey
Instructions / DirectionsServes: 2 Prep: 30 minutes
- Take it out of the packaging and pat it dry using a paper towel. Cut it in half lengthwise and then cut each of the halves into another halves to get 4 pieces. Add salt and pepper.
- Wash the spring beans and put them in a pot with cold water. Add the salt and let it cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the beans soften. When it’s done, strain the beans, add some more salt, mixed peppercorns and some olive oil. While the beans are cooking, prepare the vegetables. Cut the bell pepper into 2 halves, remove the stem and the seeds, then cut it into strips. Cut the tomato into 2 halves, remove the stem, then cut it into semi-circles. Cut the garlic into slices. Drizzle the pan with some olive oil and add garlic and lemon. Stew for approximately 2 minutes. Add the bell pepper and let it stew for a short time while stirring at the same time. Add the tomato, the spices, the capers and stew some more so all the ingredients blend together. If necessary, add some sugar or honey to balance the acidity of the tomato. Mix in the parsley at the end. Then mix in the beans. Wash and dry the arugula and chop it finely if necessary. Wash the cucumber and cut it into rings. Season at the end, right before serving. Cook the polenta following the instructions on the packaging. Mix in the parsley at the end and then put the polenta into a square dish. Wait for it to cool and then cut it into shapes using a mold.
- Take it out of the packaging and pat it dry using a paper towel. Cut it in half lengthwise and then cut each of the halves into another halves to get 4 pieces. Add salt and pepper. Heat the pan until it becomes hot and spread the olive oil onto it with a brush. Once the pan is hot enough, put the fish into it, skin-down. Fry it for 3-4 minutes, then flip it and fry for 1-2 more minutes. It is important that the fish remains juicy, and the meat white. Serve the polenta, the vegetables with spring beans and, lastly, the sea bream and the salad on a plate.