Sea Bream with Greens & Baby Potatoes
September 29, 2023
- 2 fillets of ASC certified sea bream
- 2 tbsp of green pesto
- Green veg of choice
- Tinned potatoes in water
- For cooking: a drizzle of oil & sprinkle of dried green herbs
Instructions / DirectionsServes: 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children Prep: 20 minutes
Smooth a tbsp of pesto over each of the sea bream fillets and toss the new potatoes (drained) in a little oil & dried green herbs of choice.
AIR FRYER VERSION
- Pop the potatoes into the air-fryer and cook at 190 C for 20 minutes until golden.
- Pop the green vegetables into your air-fryer with the fish on top and cook at 190C for 7 minutes (or until cooked).
- Simple steam your greens until tender (a few minutes).
- Roast the potatoes in the oven (with the oil and herbs) or heat in a pan along with the water in the tin until tender (4-5 minutes).
- Pan-fry the sea bream until cooked (cook for a few minutes on each side in a little olive oil).
Season with black pepper and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Nichola Ludlam-Raine from Mummy Nutrition