Squid ink pasta with prawns and tomatoes
Recipes Squid ink pasta with prawns and tomatoes
- 300g white tiger prawns (raw, peeled, defrost if frozen)
- 250g tagliatelle
- 15ml squid ink
- 1ltr chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove (pressed)
- 1 red onion
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 2 bunches basil
- 150ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
For 4 persons
Easy Prep: 20 minutes
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper and fry over high heat in a pan with olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Brown the onion gently with olive oil, add the cherry tomatoes, garlic, squid ink and some chicken broth, little by little.
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes, drain and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Leave to stew for a few minutes and add the prawns and basil before serving.