Trout with potatoes, lemon and mint
July 31, 2019
Recipes Trout with potatoes, lemon and mint
- 4 rainbow trout, (ready to cook, gutted)
- 2 lemons
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 shallot (sliced)
- 350ml white wine
- 200ml cream
- 500g potatoes
- 200ml olive oil
- 80g butter
- salt and pepper
Easy Prep: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to210°C.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water, then keep them warm.
- Put shallots it in a pan with the white wine, salt and pepper, and reduce by half. Add the cream and reduce again.
- With a hand blender, mix the butter into the liquid, then strain it with a strainer. Add some mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
- Season the trout with salt and pepper then place the mint and lemon slices inside. Pour a little olive oil over the fish, then place them in a papillote formed with a sheet of aluminium foil or baking paper. Bake fish in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve the rainbow trout with potatoes and the sauce.