Mediterranean basa fillets en papillote
June 13, 2023
Recipes Mediterranean basa fillets en papillote
- 160g green beans, trimmed and cut into 5cm lengths
- 160g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g frozen basa fillets
- 30g mixed olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 lemon, zested
Instructions / DirectionsServes: 2 Prep: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6, or heat a BBQ until hot – if using charcoal, wait until it has turned light grey.
- Lay a 35cm x 30cm sheet of foil onto the work surface, then lay a piece of parchment paper the same size, over the top. Repeat with a second piece of foil and parchment.
- Lay the green beans in the centre of each piece of paper, then top with the cherry tomatoes, basa fillets and olives.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Fold the long sides of the paper up over the mixture and fold over to secure. Fold either end of to create a sealed parcel.
- Place onto a baking tray, or onto the BBQ, and cook for 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked and the beans tender.
- NB – if the fish is fresh, simply cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Lay onto serving plates and unwrap to serve.