Oven-baked pangasius with feta and cherry tomatoes
Recipes Oven-baked pangasius with feta and cherry tomatoes
- 480g pangasius fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chili
- 1 red onion
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp parsley
- 100g feta
- 2 springs thyme, plus more for garnish
- 2 springs oregano
- 1 lemon
- Baking paper and kitchen twine, to cook
Instructions / DirectionsPrep: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- Prepare two pieces of baking paper. Wash, dry and halve the pangasius fillets and place two fillets next to each other on each piece of baking paper.
- Peel and finely dice garlic and spread over the fillets. Finely slice chili and onion and halve cherry tomatoes. Cover the fillets with chili, onion and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Crumble feta over the fillets. Add a sprig of thyme and oregano on top and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Fold the paper over the top of the fillets to create packages and wrap with kitchen twine. Place on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from the paper packages to serve and garnish with thyme and lemon.
Approx 1177 kJ, 281 kcal, 32 g protein, 15 g fat, 5 g carbs per serving