Recipes Pangasius wellington
- 2 Pangasius fillets, 160 g each
- 2 courgettes
- 100g full fat cream
- 1 package of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 spring onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions / DirectionsPrep: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Thinly slice the courgette. Blanch the slices in boiling water for 20 seconds and then transfer to an ice bath. Remove slices from the ice water and pat dry.
- Sperate the egg yolk from the white and place each in a cup or glass.
- Dice one of the fish fillets and place in a mixing bowl. Use an immersion blender to blend the fish, chilled cream and egg white. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slightly flatten the other fillet and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a piece of clingfilm or baking paper to roll the fish roulade. Prepare the puff pastry so you can place the roulade on it.
- Place the courgette slices on the clingfilm or paper, place the flattened fillet over the slices and spead with the fish farce. Place the spring onion on top and roll into a roulade. Transfer the roulade onto the puff pastry.
- Spread half the egg yolk over the roulade using a kitchen brush. Roll the roulade into the puff pastry, making sure the seam of the pastry is at the bottom. Spread the remaining egg yolk over the top of the puff pastry.
- Cook the puff pastry roll in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.