Pizza with vannamei shrimp
February 12, 2019
Recipes Pizza with vannamei shrimp
- 100g vannamei shrimp (raw, size 71/90)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (pressed)
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tspn lemon juice
- pizza base
- ½ cup Parmesan
Medium Prep: 75 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 225 °C.
- Mix the olive oil, pressed garlic, sriracha, lemon juice, shrimp and leave in the fridge to marinade for at least one hour.
- Fry the pepper, paprika and garlic in olive oil. Add the remaining ingredients for the tomato sauce and let the sauce cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza base, put some olive oil on the crust to give it colour. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, shrimp and optional toppings. Bake the pizza in the middle of the oven for 8-10 minutes. Garnish with basil leaves.