Mediterranean oven roasted seabass
July 10, 2020
Recipes Mediterranean oven roasted seabass
- 1 x 2kg whole large ASC certified seabass (gutted & scaled)
- 5 potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 2 twigs rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
Easy Prep: 80 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 1900C.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- In a large roasting tin, place the potatoes and add half of the dressing. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Score the skin 4 to 5 times on each side of the fish, add the rosemary twigs to the cavity and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes have been cooking for 20 minutes, push them to the sides of the tin and place the fish diagonally. Add the tomatoes on the sides, pour the remaining dressing and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 60 minutes (or more depending on the size of the fish, until cooked through).